A Complete List of Hearing Services and Products
- Earbuds and Custom Earpieces for iPods, MP3s, Cell Phones, etc.
- Ear Molds
- Custom-Fit Ear Molds for In-Ear Monitors and Isolation Earphones for Law Enforcement
- Musician’s Ear Plugs and Musician’s In-Ear Monitors
- In Ear Monitor Impressions
- Workplace Hearing Protection
- Middle Ear Testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Otoscopic Screening
- Hearing Tests / Exams
Hearing Aids and Hearing Aid Tests
- Assistive listening devices, Including FM Systems, Loops Systems, Bluetooth Connectivity for Hearing Aids
- PSAP (Personal Sound Amplification Products)
- Hearing Aids - All Styles and Brands Including:
- Apple Compatible Systems
- Electroacoustic Analysis - a Measure of Hearing Aid Performance
- Real Ear Measurement - Measuring Hearing Aid Effectiveness in the Patient’s Ear
- Hearing Aid Repair
Hearing aid fitting and follow-up
Each persons response to amplification is unique. Some patients adjust easily and some patients take months to adjust. We are committed to providing personalized care to help with this process. Speech mapping is available as an objective measurement of benefit.
We offer a wide selection of hearing instruments, both conventional and digital, from a variety of manufacturers. These include a variety of styles, including completely-in-the-canal (CIC), in the-canal (ITC), in-the-ear (ITE) and behind-the-ear (BTE) with either standard or open ear molds. Features are offered as needed, such as multiple programs for a variety of listening situations, noise reduction and directional technology for listening in noisy situations, and telephone programs for improved phone communication. We will work with you to find the best solution for your hearing healthcare needs within your budget.
Swim Molds, Noise Protectors, and Earmolds for Phone Headsets
We offer bluetooth molds, sleep plugs, musician in-ear monitors, FBI molds, custom-made swim molds and earmolds for use with telephone headsets in a variety of styles and color. We also offer custom-made and generic hearing protectors and musician's plugs that provide protection while maintaining the fidelity of the music.